Thursday, January 21, 2010

Famous Manufacturer liquidates inventory to Green Front



One of the ten biggest names in the furniture industry has been forced to move out of their warehousing and liquidate their inventory. Green Front has bought this inventory for pennies on the dollar! Truckloads of furniture arriving in our store daily! Choose from lamps and lighting, occasional tables, table clocks, grandfather clocks, chandeliers, side tables, mirrors, cabinetry, floor & wall decor, and much more. Green Front Furniture is passing these unbelievable savings on to our customers. See more of these featured closeouts on our website, Green Front Furniture.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I recently came across your blog and look some bedroom pictures. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have very enjoyed .These given bedroom design pictures is really cool . I will keep visiting this blog very often.Its a really very impressive blog.
clearance furniture

Web Development Company said...

Good furniture, i will purchase this.